LIMITED WARRANTY – TERMS & CONDITIONS
** ITS IMPORTANT TO READ CONTENTS IN ITS ENTIRETY**
Precision Billet warrants that any Precision Billet products sold hereunder, shall be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase by the consumer. During the warranty period, Precision Billet reserves the right to repair or replace the part/product at their discretion, excepting the following provisions:
- Precision Billet shall not be liable for any consequential and incidental damages, including labor and paint, resulting from failure of a Precision Billet product, failure to deliver, delay in delivery, delivery in nonconforming condition, or for any breech of contract or duty between Precision Billet and a customer. Other acts not covered include but are not limited to:
- The product must be properly installed, maintained and operated under normal conditions.
- Precision Billet reserves the right to repair or replace a faulty product or product part to honor the warranty at their discretion.
- Precision Billet shall have no obligation in the event the customer is unable to provide a receipt showing the date the customer purchased the product(s).
- Damage caused by accident or abuse.
- Damage caused by mis-threading, over tightening screws or tightening screws with improper tools, resulting in cracks or cross threading.
- Damage caused by negligence. In the case of chrome, powder coat, painted or polished surfaces, lack of cleaning or maintenance.
- Damage caused by acts of God, including without limitation, earthquake, fire, monsoon, salt air oxidation / corrosion or other acts of nature.
- Service or repair performed by an unauthorized person, company or association.
- Damage caused by normal wear and tear.
- Damage caused from exposure to salt air / water.
HOW TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE
- If you purchased your product from a third party retailer, you must contact your retailer directly to handle any issues. If you purchased your product directly from Precision Billet or the Precision Billet web site proceed to the next step.
- To obtain repair or replacement call Precision Billet 480-813-1833 for a Return Authorization (RA) number PRIOR to returning the product. Write the RA number on outside of the box in a visible size and location. Any package returned without an RA# will be REFUSED.
- The Customer is responsible for delivery of the product back to Precision Billet.
- Please include Name, address, phone # and description of the problem(s) for which service is required.
- Also include Proof of Purchase of the product.
Please package the product securely to avoid damage during shipment. To prevent lost packages it is recommended to use a carrier that provides a tracking service. We are not responsible for items returns that never arrive at our facility.