LIMITED WARRANTY – TERMS & CONDITIONS
** ITS IMPORTANT TO READ CONTENTS IN ITS ENTIRETY**
SPECIAL NOTES CONCERNING ORDERS
50% deposit on all custom fabrication orders. Balance will be charged at start of fabrication.
All returns excluding custom orders will be issued an in house credit if returned within 30 DAYS. No cash returns. All qualifying products must be unused and in their original packaging. These items will be assessed a 15% restocking fee. Return shipping charges will not be credited. There are no returns on custom welded, fabricated or machined products. No returns on cancelled products.
This warranty covers Precision Billet Products only. LED lights are subject to warranty per manufactures inspection. All discrepancies must be reported within 10 days of receiving order.
LENGTH OF WARRANTY
The warranty is in effect for 12 months from the date of purchase.
WHO IS COVERED
This warranty only covers the original purchaser/register of the product.
WHAT IS COVERED
This Warranty covers defects in materials or workmanship (parts and labor) in the product. During the warranty period, Wake Designs will at its option, either repair or replace defective products.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
- Damage caused by accident or abuse.
- Damage caused by mis-threading, over tightening screws or tightening screws with improper tools, resulting in cracks or cross threading.
- Damage caused by negligence. In the case of chrome, powder coat, painted or polished surfaces, lack of cleaning or maintenance.
- Damage caused by acts of God, including without limitation, earthquake, fire, monsoon, salt air oxidation / corrosion or other acts of nature.
- Service or repair performed by an unauthorized person, company or association.
- Damage caused by normal wear and tear.
- Damage caused from exposure to salt air / water.
HOW TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE
- To obtain repair or replacement call Wake Designs 480-813-1833 for a Return Authorization (RA) number PRIOR to returning the product. RA number must clearly be visible on outside of the box. Any package returned without an RA# will be REFUSED.
- Warranty will not be effective unless completed registration card is filled out and returned within 15 days of purchase. NO EXCEPTIONS!!
- The Customer is responsible for delivery of the product back to Wake Designs and for payment of any additional shipment charges.
- Please include Name, address, phone # and description of the problem(s) for which service is required.
- Also include Proof of Purchase of the product.
Please package the product securely to avoid damage during shipment. To prevent lost packages it is recommended to use a carrier that provides a tracking service. We are not responsible for items returns that never arrive at our facility.